Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lemon pasta with grilled chicken. Delicious. I did tweek a bit because I love my garlic. I put 1/2 tsp chopped garlic in the marinade. Also, I was shy on lemons so instead of the juice, I added the rind of 1 lemon in the cream sauce!! A

Lemon pasta with grilled chicken. Delicious. I did tweek a bit because I love my garlic. I put 1/2 tsp chopped garlic in the marinade. Also, I was shy on lemons so instead of the juice, I added the rind of 1 lemon in the cream sauce!! A
Lemon pasta with grilled chicken.  Delicious.  I did tweek a bit because I love my garlic.  I put 1/2 tsp chopped garlic in the marinade.  Also, I was shy on lemons so instead of the juice, I added the rind of 1 lemon in the cream sauce!! A

Download whole gallery
Asian Lettuce Wraps>the best ?
Asian Lettuce Wraps>the best ?

Download whole gallery
Grilled Chicken Piccata Pasta
Grilled Chicken Piccata Pasta

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment